Herbal Extraction Plant
- Brand: Servotech
- Capacity: Customized
- Installation Services: Yes
- Vegetable oil per day. : 3000 MT
- Material: SS
- Surface: Galvanized
We are the leading manufacturers and exporter of Herbal Extraction Plant
and our product is made of good quality.
- Food processing
- Spice processing
Process Description of Oleoresins - Spice Extraction:-
- These extraction plants are assured to be manufactured from food grade steel.
- Incorporated with advanced technology, these extraction plants are quite easy to operate and maintain.
- With robust construction and low operating cost, these spice extraction machines assure to have a long lasting performance.
Hexane is the most common solvent used for extracting vegetable oils from various seeds.
This produces around 3000 MT of vegetable oil per day.
Besides hexane, there are also available many more items for Solvent Extraction:-
- Water in the extraction of instant tea from fresh tea, tea waste, green tee, etc
- Hexane/Benzene in the extraction of essential oils from flowers
- Benzene in the extraction of caffeine from tea waste
- A mixture of hexane and acetone in the extraction of oleoresin from red pepper
In all the above cases, there are different raw materials to be extracted that require specific pre-treatment.
The entire extraction process of the raw materials with required solvent is carried out in a continuous extractor, attached with a moving belt or batch extractors.
After this, the mixed solution of solvent and extract is collected in the solution tank, from where it is sent for distillation for recovery of extract.
For the recovery of solvent, the residue generated from continuous/batch extractors are fed into the dryer for desolventizing.
In case, the solvent used in the process is water, then the residue need not required to be Deso-venti used and can be just disposed of.Additional Information:
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),Other